Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Challenge Continues!

The mylifetime.com Clean Start Challenge is winding down but my challenge of getting healthy and losing weight continues. I want to thank EVERYONE who has followed this challenge and supported my efforts. This blog will contniue to be a resource for me as I continue to work to lead a healthier life!!! Please feel free to post comments, suggestions, and ideas for me and for others facing a similar challenge. If you are working to lose weight yourself, tell me how it's going for you. I would love to support you as well.



Nancy

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so excited for you and I love that you did everything for you students.

You are gonna look GREAT at your nephews wedding in August!

Nancy said...

Thanks for your kind words Andrea. It has been fun. Now that the "contest" is over, I plan to work even more with my students so that I can continue what I have started!!! My work has just begun for them and for myself! I am determined to continue losing weight for as long as it takes.

Nancy

brYan said...

Hi Nancy, found your blog through your last lifetime video ... a blog, what a great idea! Now everyone who loves and supports you has a place to follow your achievements and post kind words of encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Tetens...CONGRATULATIONS. It has been fun watching your videos each week and being able to vote and cheer for our hometown hero even at 1200 miles away(orlando, Fl). You are truly an inspiration to all of us. Enjoy your moments in the spotlight and congratulations again. Denise (Notar) Haley - Class of 89 -