Saturday, June 21, 2008

What a Week!!!

I had another incredible opportunity this week!!! For two days my house was "invaded" by people who work with Lifetime. One was a dietician by the name of Dawn Jackson Blatner who works as a consultant for Lifetime. The others were a film crew and producer. The purpose of their visit was to create a series of ten short videos for the web site about nutrition and healthy eating. Dawn looked in my pantry, frig, freezer..... She created a series of new meals for me to try. She even came up with an eight week plan to help step up my weight loss efforts. It was a blast. I learned so much from Dawn and I sort of felt like a movie star!!! The videos will air on the Lifetime site throughout the summer. I am so very fortunate and blessed to have the opportunity to meet, learn from, and work with so many incredible people throughout this experience. I wonder what's next??? Can't wait to see!!!

Nancy

2 comments:

brYan said...

yay, nancy's blog is back! good seeing you at the og ... what a surprise, didn't expect to see ya. hope the weigh-in went well ... have a great weekend. what you up to next week?

Nancy said...

Hooray for my blog!!! It's about time. Weigh in was great. Lost 3 more pounds. A total of 71.3 since January. Feels great!!!


Next week....the Milan fair will take up some time but I'm ready for anything. What do you think? How about you? Schedule open for anything. Give me a call ok?