Wednesday, December 31, 2008


Chloe looks really pretty in her new coat!!! Here's the girls from high school. Lisa's daughter got a drum set to go with her Wii. Let's just say that I am NOT a drummer....just couldn't get the hang of it at all! And here's a cute one of Benjamin..... so many great memories from 2008.



It has been a remarkable year for me personally and one that I will never forget. I have been given such incredible opportunities, met some wonderful new friends, and learned a great deal about myself and how determined and how strong I am.......for a 50+ year old woman, that's a pretty cool thing to learn. Can't wait to see what's in store for me in 2009!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I am a woman in my mid 20's who is getting married in 5 months, and you inspire me to lose weight. I am 270lbs, but had a baby 7 months ago. Before I got pregnant, I was 200. I already have my size 22 wedding dress, I hope I have to get it altered to a smaller size before my wedding day.