Friday, April 18, 2008

Rough Week!

Whew, the week is almost over. Not sure why but it's been a rough one. Lots of weird emotions and strange feelings. Hormones??? Let down after the "contest" ended??? Missing some nutrient??? Stress??? Loneliness??? Not sure but trying to work through it. In the past, food would have been the way I "worked through it." Now, I am trying to exercise, reflect, and write. Still not a natural way for me to work through things but since food certainly didn't solve anything for me in the past, this is worth a try.


Harriet from Lifetime called me last night to talk about a new "project" they'd like me to get involved in. It has to do with weight loss, health, and I would continue to do some of the things I did with the Clean Start Challenge. Sound interesting to me. Any ideas you think people might like to hear about??? Talk to me!


Have a good weekend. I plan to.
Nancy

2 comments:

brYan said...

be honest and talk about the things that get in the way of success ... and then tell people how you did or didn't overcome that. people fear things they don't know or understand - so take away that fear by discussing what you've learned. maybe lifetime could link to this blog? or you could continue video diaries? my two cents.

Nancy said...

Bryan you always press me to explore where I've been and where I need to go..... not to mention owning up to my fears. Helping others by being honest about all aspects of my challenge is a natural step. Thanks as always for the suggestions and your thoughts. (and your two cents??? it's worth at least a quarter!!!)
:)
N